Pasco EKG Technician Test Prep
Here in Pasco County, Pasco Medical Training offers an innovative EKG Technician Test Prep training course to prepare healthcare workers to take the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) Certified EKG Technician Exam. This course includes medical terminology, cardiac anatomy and physiology, rhythm, and basic interpretation. Contact a Pasco Medical Training representative today to learn more!
What is the Role of an EKG Tech?
- Preparing patients
- Proper EKG lead placement
- Expert care regarding the health and safety of patients
- Understanding of the medical and legal aspects
- Knowledge of heart anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of the heart’s electrical conduction system
- EKG strip analysis (P, Q, R, S, and T waveform interpretation)
- Recognizing artifacts, troubleshooting, and tracing problems
- Utilizing practice EKS strips
- Performance of 12-lead placement, interpretation, and troubleshooting
EKG Techs work in physician’s offices, hospitals, clinics, and other health care facilities.
Next Start Date: November 27th
Monday through Wednesday, 6 – 9 p.m.