Pasco EKG Tech Test Prep
Our innovative EKG Technician Test-Prep training course is to prepare healthcare workers to take the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) Certified EKG Technician Exam. This course includes medical terminology, cardiac anatomy and physiology, rhythm, and basic interpretation.
What is the Role of an EKG Tech?
- Preparing patients and proper EKG lead placement
- Expert care and safety of patients, medical and legal aspects
- Knowledge of heart anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of the heart’s electrical conduction system
- EKG strip analysis (P, Q, R, S, and T waveform interpretation)
- Recognizing artifacts, troubleshooting, and tracing problems
- Practice EKS strips, EKG rhythms
- Performance of 12-lead placement, interpretation, and troubleshooting
EKG Techs work in physician’s offices, hospitals, clinics, and other health care facilities.
Contact a Pasco Medical Training rep today to learn more!