PMTI Career Opportunities
STARTING DATE: Based on class schedule
Pasco Medical Training is an expanding post-secondary school dedicated to quality medical career education and student achievement. Pasco Medical Training focuses on training in the Allied Health field. Pasco Medical Training is licensed by the Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education. Our Campus is located in Hudson, Florida. Send all correspondence to email@example.com
Pasco Medical Training is looking for Adjunct Instructors for the courses in the following field of:
Certified Nursing Assistant
Patient Care Technician
Education and/or Experience:
Possess a degree related to major area of study being taught. Previous successful teaching experience and a minimum of an Associate degree is preferred.
In lieu of a formal degree and teaching experience, candidates may be considered to be qualified for this position if they have a High School Diploma, applicable industry certification and/or license, and industry work or teaching experience in their field of instruction.
All positions require computer skills using Microsoft Office applications, Adobe and familiar with information systems; available to deliver the course using diverse resources; strong verbal and written communication skills.
Other specific requirements will be discussed in the interview process.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be highly detail-oriented, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Excellent computer skills
- Physical demands include ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Outreach Associate Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate or bachelor degree (preferred)
- 1 to 2 years in community/public service related field
- 1 year in sales (preferred) and or the marketing field (preferred)
Purpose of the Position:
Meets enrollment objectives by sharing program information, mission, philosophy, and benefits to gain new student interest in both on and off-campus environments and via a number of communication methods, including in-person, telephone, and writing; meets school enrollment and start objectives in an accurate, professional, and ethical manner. Interfaces with prospective students and those influencing the prospective student’s decision to attend/select our school as their school of choice.
Generating prospective student interest
- Participates in on and off-campus events in the community, including evening and weekend events, to generate interest from prospective students.
- Develops and leverages relationships with community partners that may refer students
- Grows relationships with community partners to establish brand recognition and educational referrals by providing presentations, literature and informational sessions.
- Maintains relationships with community partners through event participation, consistent outreach and meeting attendance.
- Seeks opportunities to generate interest in Pasco Medical Training.
- Maintains communication with students to encourage student referrals and to promote re-enrollment of graduates into diploma programs.
- Host monthly on-campus activities to help generate student referrals and foster student relationships.